- Location: Peavine/High Prairie
- Dates: Aug. 13, 2021 to Aug. 15, 2021
Details and Results
Directions:21 miles north of High Prairie on the pavement, take the highway north of High Prairie for 13 miles turn left at Peavine sign (rge rd 163), go north for 9km range is on the left. Type in 77314 rge rd 163 High Prairie and google map takes you right there.
- Fridays Events 1 to 3 marathon singles 4 and 5 maraton doubles; Saturday Event 6, 200 hundred singles. Event 7, 100 Handicap. Sunday Event 8, 100 handicap. Event 9, 200 doubles
- Three catagories A B C. Event prizes will be paper federal shells or cash, winners can choose. HOA prize of case of shells for each class on events 6 through 9.
- Classifacation for Singles A-95 and over; B-91 to 95; C-91 and under. Doubles A-89 and over; B-83 to 89; C-83 and under. Handicap short medium and long yardage
- $25 plus fees and dues for each doubles and single marathon events (1-5). $32 plus fees and dues for each Saturday and Sunday Events (6-9)
- new shooters with 2020 and 2021 shoot cards receive 4 boxes of shells as welcome to the APTA gift and the first five new ata members will receive a free ATA membership for 2021 shooting year
Shoot start Time: Friday registration 2p.m. shoot time 3:00p.m. registration 8am Saturday shooting starts 9a.m., and Sunday 9a.m.shooting starts
Saturday evening - Rideye Steak dinner $20.00/plate.
Contact Info:Jesse Smith 780 523 6032 Lynn Smith 780 523 6036 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash or check we dont have debit machine sorry for the inconveince
Return to Shoot List